Sign in to follow this  
Gruffalo

Gruff's Forum Mod Application.

2 posts in this topic

In-game Name: Gruffalo

What rank are you applying for?: Forum Moderator.

How long have you played Valor? (Screenshot time):  Roughly a week.

Why do you want to become a staff member: I have previous experience with IPB forums and i would like to help the server in any way possible.

What differs you from the rest?: There aren't many ways in which i differ from the players of Valor. I do have a lot of experience with different aspects of private servers from hosting and coding down to basic playing.

What are your weaknesses?: The main weakness i have is not being able to play for longer periods due to long working hours.

What are your strengths?: I have a lot of experience with different staffing positions on numerous servers.

How often can you be online?: I'm mainly available on an evening and weekends - Time zone is GMT.

Tell us about yourself!: There is not much to tell, i have very few hobbies other than collecting drinking and smoking memorabilia and playing as many types of games i have time for

Good application Gruffalo. I will speak up for Jay aswell. I want to give you this shot as a Trial Forum Moderator I will Accept you because your very active and deciated "hungry" You been showing interest to the server so you will be Accepted. Welcome to the team mate! Hope you dont let us down /Angel