Sign in to follow this  
Gruffalo

Gruff's Mod Application

3 posts in this topic

In-game Name: Gruffalo

What rank are you applying for?: Global Moderator.

How long have you played Valor? (Screenshot time):  Two Weeks.

Why do you want to become a staff member: Now that I have a lot more experience within the game, I think that I would be able to help not only the server but the players aswell.

What differs you from the rest?: There aren't many ways in which i differ from the players of Valor. I do have a lot of experience with different aspects of private servers from hosting and coding down to basic playing.

What are your weaknesses?: My working hours are the only hold back i currently have. However i do have 2 weeks off work coming up so I will be a lot more active.

What are your strengths?: I have a lot of experience with different staffing positions on numerous servers.

How often can you be online?: I'm mainly available on an evening and weekends - Time zone is GMT.

Tell us about yourself!: There is not much to tell, i have very few hobbies other than collecting drinking and smoking memorabilia and playing as many types of games i have time for

Edited by Gruffalo

Good application @Gruffalo you have been with us from the start since Neilsen4 left we have a opening for a dedicated and active player. You been showing interest to the server from day 1. I will +rep this one. I dont take the call. Its up to Jay

Looks good! I agree with Angel! Your activity has increased since the start, and your dedication is shown with your in-game accomplishments. 

Welcome To The Team!